My favourite video is here – my monthly holistic favourites. I love these videos because I can include a variety of foods, simple strategies and healthy tips to help you live a more vibrant life!
Check out the video below or scroll down for my picks this month!
This month’s favorites:
1. Organic Moringa Leaf Powder – a potent leaf that is anti-malarial and has 4x the iron as spinach. Moringa is also rich in chlorophyll which is an amazing blood cleaner.
2. Organic Raw Walnuts: I have been using them in My Happiness Sauce . Walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which are amazing for detoxification and are anti-inflammatory. Walnuts are also great for brain health containing vitamin E, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants
3. Calm Magnesium – I have been using this form of Magnesium lately. While it is not the most bioavailable form of magnesium it is great before bed as it easily dissolves in hot water. I rotate my magnesium and magnesium bisglycinate is the most bioavailable form. You can also get magnesium from epsom salt baths which is a relaxing ritual in itself!
4. Organic Jojoba Oil + Neroli Essential Oil Blend – I have been using this combination lately as the weather has gotten frigid! The cold wind outside and dry indoor air can wreak havoc on your skin. I am finding this combination to be moisturizing. I haven’t found a serum that I am in love with so this has been working well. Neroli essential oil enhances circulation to bring nutrients to a particular area and it is also very moisturizing.
5. Organic Rosemary Essential Oil + Organic Coconut Oil Hair Mask – I have been trying to use masks on my hair more often. Cold weather seems to be a great motivation! I love this combination of rosemary and coconut oil as a mask. It is nourishing to the hair and follicles and the rosemary essential oil helps to stimulate the scalp along with massage. When we stimulate the scalp in this manner it brings more blood flow along with nutrients to support hair growth and health!
6. Love to Be Me Book – Love this book! My son is obsessed with it. It is a simple book full of affirming statements about various body parts. As a society I find we are quite mean to ourselves and rarely accept a compliment. Maybe we think it is more humble or that we cannot believe it. In my opinion an accurate and not diminished view of our body is healthy. This book helps to do that in a very simple way.
I hope these favorites have inspired you and that you add in one food or lifestyle tip to create a more vibrant life! Let me know in the comments below if you try any of these tips or have any questions!
To loving yourself,