In this video I am going to share my favorites from last month but they can be incorporated anytime. This is a simple way to help you incorporate small tips to start to shift your health.
On to the favorites 🙂
- Daily Detox Tea from Traditional Medicinals – This tea has cleavers which is a fantastic herb for the lymphatic system. I’ve had periodic issues with my lymph since I was a teenager so I do my best to make sure it is moving. The lymphatic system is essentially our immune system. Check out the video for more detail on the lymphatic system and how to move it!
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha – I have been using the facial massage in this book to drain the lymph in my face but you can find some on youtube as well. Usually, there is stagnant lymph fluid if you have puffiness under the eyes or in general. In this book the facial massage is also massaging organs in the body as the nerves are connected. Gua Sha also allows for more circulation to the skin which brings more nutrients to the face. I haven’t noticed any physical differences myself but it feels amazing!
- Ashwagandha tincture by St. Francis Herb Farm – I love this adaptogen. I usually have at least adaptogen in rotation to support my adrenals. Ashwagandha is great for giving you energy when you need it and also allowing you to have more restful sleep, hence it adjusts/adapts to what you need to sustain your energy levels.
- Coarse Grey Celtic Sea Salt – I’ve been using this for baths due to the high content of trace minerals. Since this is cooking salt the quality is much better than most bath salts that contain fragrances/parfum (not cool) and other additives that I would not want in my body.
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton – amazing book that explains how beliefs affect our health and how we are run by our subconscious beliefs most (like 90%) of the time. It makes you very aware of what children are absorbing. Great for parents and those who want to understand how they are creating their life or reliving their childhood.
I hope these favorites have inspired you and if you have any questions please let me know!
Certified Holistic Nutritionist.