I am excited to share my March Holistic Favourites with you! I missed last month but am back again. These videos are a great way to share little tips that you can incorporate into your life to boost your heath, nutrition and beauty.
Please check out the video for the favourites or scroll below for the list.
- Organic Strawberries! While not technically in season my body was really craving the flavour of this fruit – thank god for frozen fruit.
2. Freshly ground organic cumin seeds! I was obsessing about black pepper before and now it’s all about cumin. I just can’t seem to get enough of this amazing digestive spice. It takes sautéed veggies and dressings to the next level in flavour.
3. Vitamin C Serum from Pure + Simple. I’ve been trying this out and I love the idea of putting vitamins directly on my skin. It has more ingredients than I am used to but I feel it has boosted my skin and helped with my toddler’s scratches 🙂
4. Just Pure Calendula Royal Jelly Cream. Mmmm this might become a staple. Just a little makes my skin feel more moisturized. This is great for the end of winter and early spring when the air is still a bit dry.
5. Sweet Almond Oil by Aura Cacia. I’ve started to use this instead lately instead of coconut oil just to switch things up!
Thanks for reading and watching! I hope these tips, foods, items have helped you feel inspired to make one change today. Changing habits can we a long process but with one change it becomes more effortless.
If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I would be glad to answer.
To a healthy spring!
What Are YOU Truly Hungry For? Guide + Video Training
Join and get a FREE gift and weekly inspiration to live your healthiest life.