I have another favrouties video for you this week. I love doing these videos because I can share some simple easy health tips that you can incorporate into your life right now 🙂
I really believe if we can make one change at a time we can achieve the health we desire. That is how i started and am able to sustain my healthy habits.
Check out the video below or the notes for my picks this month!
- Currently I am obsessing over freshly ground organic whole black pepper. According to Ayurveda black pepper is a warming spice that is great for winter use (there are different spices depending on the season and your constitution). Check out the video for a few more reasons I am loving this simple spice.
- Mortar and Pestle. This follows from the first favourite in that a mortar and pestle can give you instant freshly ground spices that have more flavour and nutritional benefits!
- Cauliflower! I am literally eating this daily. Maybe I need some extra anti cancer support but cauliflower is definitely hitting the spot these days. Here’s a recipe for sushi with cauliflower rice 🙂
- My Vegan Gluten free Pancakes. Love making these for guests and little ones 🙂 It doesn’t leave me feeling bloated and feeling heavy and is so simple to make. Check out the recipe here and why I don’t like conventional pancake mixes.
- Dry skin brushing. Amazing for this time of year to help our skin and immune system. Check out how to do it here.
There you have it! Some quick easy health tips to incorporate into your food right now 🙂 If you have any questions please let me know I love receiving feedback so I can help you better achieve your health goals.